Ballet Beauty: Tips and Tricks
- Water intake is key. Keeps skin looking fresh, soft and dewy while helping the entire body to work in harmony. Add lemon to enhance flavor and alkalize your inside.
- Exercise gives the skin a healthy glow. It helps lymphatic flow, and boosts circulation.
- Massage on the body AND face is not just good for you and your muscles, it is wonderful for your skin from top to toe.
- Remove your makeup properly.
- Eat healthy organic foods as much as you can.
- Relax and meditate.
- Have fun!
- Follow this and admire your GLOW!